I am on a mission. A mission to not be a heffalump and once again regain my place in size 8 jeans. This weekend I really have been working towards making small life changes towards this goal and my happiness that I am really praying I can stick with.
Friday evening since it was so nice I went on a short (VERY short) jog with David where I felt totally pathetic and weak...but it felt good to actually get my blood moving. Last night I went on an hour and 15 min dog walk with David and the boys and I actually felt sore after. Tonight I jogged/sprinted with David for about 30-40 mins and have actually gained a bit of stamina. It felt good. Really good...as much as I hate running.
I've been guzzling water and eating REALLY healthy...which sucks because I love food but I know that I can't just exercise and eat whatever I want if I want to lose weight. It has to be a lifestyle change.
I also want to start going to church again. I haven't gone regularly since elementary school and I really miss it. I also want to learn more about my religion because how can I ask David to convert when I barely know what I need to?
Lets hope I can actually stick with something for once!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
8 is great! 12 is heffalump!
Posted by AlyshaG at 9:01 PM
Labels: exercise, life changes, weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment