BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone...

Bleh.

Since David started working his two jobs I have felt like zombie just wandering around my apartment and bumping into things. Especially on Fridays since he works 8am-1am and I am alone for my WHOLE day trying to find things to do. I figured if I made a to-do list at least I could never have an excuse to whine...not that I can guarantee that it will stop me.


TO DO
-Continue to go through classroom items in the dining room.
  • Make piles of what I don't want and get rid of it.
  • Reorganize things I DO want so I can actually USE the dining room again
-Finally take all of my unwanted clothing, blankets, etc. and donate them so they aren't in my closet anymore.

-Clean out fridge/freezer.
  • Don't just get rid of old food, take everything out and scrub it down.
-Clean out pantry and reorganize...check expiration dates too. (Yikes.)

-Go through personal bookshelf and figure out which books I've read and don't want to keep.
  • Donate to Half Price Books or see if Rachel wants them for Bookins.
-For the love of God, TAKE PHOTOS TO BE DEVELOPED.

-Go through dog toys and throw away disgusting nasty ones that might be hazardous.

-Clean out car better.
  • Vacuum and Wash.


That should do for now. Luckily I have Hawaii in 17 days and then my long term sub job will be right around the corner.

If I don't have things to do then this is what happens:

0 comments: