Fall is here. Although I love the summer sunshine and I hate being cold...there is something so satisfying about the crisp air and the way the leaves change colors so beautifully. I'm pretty sure if the seasons were Spring: January-June, Summer: June-September, Fall: October-December and if it was only allowed to snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I'd be a happy camper.
My long term substituting is going fairly well. My kiddos are super sweet and funny and I really like them. However, that is just going to make it harder to say goodbye at the end of the month when I have to leave and return to regular substituting again. I've been pretty positive about my whole situation (once I got over my pity-party) and I know for a fact I am not the only person in my situation. I'm grateful to have an income at all and a wonderful support system. I know that there is something bigger and better out there for me and I just have to continue to be patient.
David has an interview on Tuesday for Snohomish Police Department and I am just hoping and praying he gets it. This job would be such a huge step in the right direction not just for David's career but for our relationship as well. With David's job we could finally get married, start saving for a down payment on a house, and take the next step in our future together. I just want them to see all of the wonderful qualities and potential I know he has.
Here is hoping that we will be celebrating soon from hearing good news about David's job!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Pumpkin pie time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment