BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fun Aunt Alysha comin' atcha!!!

Welcome to the world Baby Makenzie Gail Davis!!!
Born September 17, 2009
7lbs. 5oz., 19 inches
Congrats Steve and Dedra!!!!


Proud Uncle Awesome (his words, not mine) and his new little niece.


An aunt at last! Hooray!

She was pretty much perfect looking, one of the benefits of a C-section, and seemed so incredibly tiny for 7lbs. Although most of my friends have had 10lb. babies so that is probably why. She slept and slept for almost the entire 3 hours we were there making cute little snorty pig pig noises. I think she looks like Steve and am curious to stay if that will change.
I am so excited to have a baby in the family so I can stop getting my fill of baby off of my friends' kids and I actually get to be Fun Aunt Alysha! Wahoo!!!

0 comments: