BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cleaning Machine.

Last night was our end of the year staff party. It was nice to just socialize with everyone without talking about school. Plus David was great and talked to lots of people while I socialized with everyone. It is so nice to have a boyfriend who can hold his own at a party. When we got home I had a TERRIBLE pressure headache so I "laid down" at 8:45 and woke up at 7:00 THIS MORNING. I must have really needed my sleep. I got up started the dishwasher and washing machine, dusted and straightened the living room, changed out and folded the laundry, ate breakfast, showered, and then got ready to run some errands. Although I normally sleep in until about 9 on Saturdays it was really nice to get a lot of things done.

At the moment I am on load of laundry number four for today and the dishwasher is going again. I have been SO behind on cleaning that I am determined to get it all in order today before the last week of school which is going to be chaotic enough as it is. Next on the list is bathroom, bedroom, guestroom. I also want to hang up some of our new shelves and wall art that have been sitting on the kitchen table for two months.

In better news I lost another two pounds this week which brings my total to FOUR! Woo!!! That means I have about 16 more pounds to go. I'm starting Power Cycle at Gold's Gym on Wednesday and I'm hoping that jump starts my weight loss even more.

0 comments: