It has been a month since my last post and I feel like this last month of school has flown by. We are getting ready for yearbooks, end of the year parties, clean up, and move outs. I'm not sure I'm ready to say goodbye to my kids; even the pain in the butts. No matter how crazy, stressful, hectic, or hard this job gets it is still the best job in the world. No job can compare to teaching kids. Even on my worst day it is still better than the best day I have had at any other job. I have my pool interview on Tuesday and I'm just hoping I get to keep my job next year. Teaching is love and the biggest high you could ever get.
I've been really trying to make small changes in my life to stay positive. Small appearance changes like clearing up my skin, growing out my nails, and jogging like a mad woman. I've even reached a new personal best this week and went 2 miles without stopping! I've been eating really healthy and have become very aware of what I am eating. I even lost 2lbs last week. I'm hoping for 2 more this week. I just feel better. I really want to get back into going to church. Church reminds me of my childhood, of family, love, and laughter. I miss that a lot; especially after getting back from the wedding. I bought a Bible and have been attempting to read it since I've never read the entire thing.
David and I also just celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday. It is SO crazy to think we have already been together 3 years and sometimes it feels like we have been together for a lifetime. It seems like just yesterday I was crying and hugging my Airman goodbye as he left for four months to go to overseas and then lunging into his arms when he finally came home. I remember writing him everyday he was gone and mailing out the packages weekly. I truly feel like he is my other half and that there is no one else meant for me in the world. My soulmate, my best friend, my love.
I realize this is a lot of babble but I've been doing a lot of personal soul-searching, prioritizing my life better, and I'm feeling good about the future.
- Job Interview Pool ~Tuesday 6/16
- Visiting Laura & Tyler at the lake cabin ~ Sometime this summer.
- Hawaii for Kasey's wedding ~ 8/11-8/16

0 comments:
Post a Comment